Your new company:
Representing a highly successful, commercial real estate company based in Reston, VA who are looking to hire a versatile office manager or executive assistant to join their team as a full-time, permanent employee. No prior experience in commercial real estate or construction is required for this position. The position will involve tasks including general office management, administration, supporting company marketing strategies, bookkeeping and some accounts payable/receivable.
Your new role:
The core responsibilities for this role will include:
What you'll need to succeed:
- Provide a high level of customer service to employees and external stakeholders.
- Offer clerical support like data processing, mail organization, report binding, printing, and filing.
- Be involved in external marketing campaigns related to business development opportunities that the company seeks.
- Supporting executive and leadership team with coordinate meeting logistics, schedule and manage travel arrangements, and compile meeting preparation materials.
- Support the accounting team with accounts payable and receivable where required.
- Ensure office inventory is kept up to date and supplies are ordered as required.
Salary, Bonus and Benefit Highlights:
- 5+ years' of working in an office environment in a role which has involved office clerical tasks, accounts payable and receivable, supporting marketing campaigns and ensuring office supplies are maintained.
- Professional experience does not need to be in construction or real estate, any private or public sector office management or executive assistant experience will be considered.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- This is a fast-paced position so you will need to be able to multi-task and be an excellent communicator and able to work with different personalities and levels of seniority within an organization.
- You do not need to be degree qualified, but a degree would be advantageous.
What you need to do now:
- Competitive base salary up to $100k depending on skill set.
- Applicable annual bonus depending on performance.
- Hybrid work environment, likely 4 days in the office and 1 remote
- Comprehensive, company paid medica, dental and vision also covered.
- 401k retirement savings plan with a company match up to 4%.
- 2-3 weeks starting PTO plus company paid holidays and sick leave allowance.
- Genuine career path to a senior leadership position, option for company ownership.
If you're interested in this Office Manager position, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Scott Kinson now on 2024700641. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job has expired.