How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist is responsible for performing Electroencephalograms (EEGs) and/or Evoked Potentials (EPs) studies in the Laboratory and at the bedside of patients. Also, performs video/EEG monitoring, routine topographic brain mapping studies, and ambulatory monitoring, etc. Communications skills are essential for this position. This position requires for the technologists to have CPR/BLS certification from the American Heart Association.
Required Minimum Education
Required Minimum Certification
- High school graduate
- Graduate of an approved electroneurodiagnostic technology program or equivalent EEG experience of 5 years.
Required Minimum Experience
- Certification CPR/BLS from the American Heart Association
Required Minimum Skills
- 6 months clinical experience in an electroneurodiagnostic lab setting
- Pediatric experience for at least 3 years preferred.
- Basic keyboard skills(Entry level PC and Microsoft Windows knowledge), customer service, and ability to function without much supervision.
- Must be EEG registered by American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologist (ABRET).
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!