ECS is seeking a .NET Developer to work in our Arlington, VA office.
ECS is looking for an expert programmer with robust technical design capabilities and good knowledge in implementing design patterns such as MVC. The programmer will work with Business Analysts and Application Architects to interpret Business requirements into a technical solution.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Solid working experience in Angular (at least 8.0)
- Experience with Microsoft Graph API a plus.
- Experience with Azure SQL or SQL Server, including programming in T-SQL
- Experience integrating applications with SharePoint or Office 365 a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps a plus.
- Prefer experience with unit test development or test-driven development
- Strong testing skills.
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure, particularly Azure PaaS, desired.
- This individual will be able to provide support remotely without mileage limitations.
- At least 5 years in .NET technologies
- Strong programming skills
- Design and analytic skills
- Excellent working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core / 4.6
- Experience working with JSON
- Knowledge of Single Page Application (SPA) design
- Should Have experience in web services, REST APIs, WCF, SQL Server and stored procedures
- A good understanding of Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Experience of working in an Agile / Lean software development environment
- Experience of the full software development life cycle including design, testing, deployment,
- documentation and support activities
- Experience using NoSQL databases a plus
- Knowledge of Bootstrap a plus
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with a team
- Can contribute proposed solutions as well as execute on assigned tasks
- MCSD desired
- Mobile support experience
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.