A.T. Still University's Missouri School of Dentistry and Oral Health is seeking an exempt, part-time (0.5 FTE) Research Specialist at the St. Louis Dental Center. The position will report to the Director of Research, Special Projects, and Initiatives. Working with the Director of Research and Special Projects, the Research Specialist will support the research and special project activities within MOSDOH (St. Louis and Kirksville).
Major Job Duties
- Provide research support including literature searches and reviews
- Assist in the assessment of research assignments throughout the D3 Research Program
- Search and organize research opportunities including topics, publication and presentation venues, and grant opportunities for both faculty and students
- Develop and post online research and scholarly activity resources on the MOSDOH web site and in Canvas in collaboration with IT
- Participate in curricular and scholarly faculty development training programs
- Technical writing and basic data analysis
- Support Faculty Advances
- Report and white paper development
- D3 Research Day and other special events as they arise
- Support grant development and writing
- Candidates must have a bachelor's in either health science or public health.
- An MS degree with research or biostatistics experience and a PhD in health education, community health, or a healthcare profession are preferred.
- Grant writing experience and knowledge of program assessment are musts.
- IRB application and development of research methodology experience
- Technical writing
- Some biostatistics experience
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done wellTeam Player:
Works well as a member of a groupEducation
PHD or better in Health Education or related field.
Masters or better.
Bachelors or better in Public Health or related field.SkillsCollaboration
literature search experience, technical writing experience, and some biostatistics
This job has expired.