Linde is seeking a Microbulk Sales Specialist to join our team located in Cleveland, OH, Columbus, OH or Pittsburgh, PA. The Microbulk Sales Specialist will manage and generate sales within an assigned a territory or region and specific customer account. Microbulk Sales Specialists are accountable for achieving an annual sales goal by selling and working with regional sales and operations teams for microbulk (MB) and small bulks (SB) products. Primary responsibilities include new customer acquisition and to challenge the regional sales reps to grow gas sales and profits. This position is responsible for identifying, developing and launching programs that match Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. regional strategic initiatives.
- Develop and meet individual and region sales MB/SB growth goals
- Compile and manage a list of target customers with regional sales manager and ensure all TM's have adequate MB/SB leads (10-15 minimum per TM)
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly reports that show gained accounts, pending accounts, lost buiseness and competitive market activity
- Proactively engage in field sales calls & participate in regional sales meetings
- Assist general sales managers with establishing market pricing for MB and bulk product and tank rental
- Coordinate MB/SB installations with USIG
- Manage transfer pricing from USIG and other Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. business units
- Identify SB market pricing through USIG sales management & USIG territory managers
- Oversee the scheduling of site surveys for new MB/SB installations
- Assure that all new and existing installs comply with established Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. guidelines
- Work with territory managers, customers and Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. business units to resolve MB/SB related issues
- Coordinate installations and service calls with Linde Gas & Equipment Inc. installation team
- Participate as an active member of the U.S. MB/SB growth network specialist team
- Identify new areas within the region where MB vehicle distribution is needed and take ownership in working with management to support new vehicle
- Build sales strategies for underutilized MB vehicles within the region for improved performance & sales growth
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience with MB and cryogenics preferred
- Strong negotiating & selling skills
- Strong computer and internet research skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in team environments
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2020 sales of $27 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at www.lindeus.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.