Duties and Responsibilities
Performs merchandising and display activities in retail accounts as requested or directed.
- Ensures maximum space allocation in merchandisable accounts.
- Participates in the development of retail accounts through display service.
- Delivers product merchandise when required.
- Performs merchandising warehouse duties as needed.
- Advises the Sales Merchandising Manager and assigned Sales Representative of service problems encountered.
- Understands the safety rules and requirements in the workplace.
- Immediately report to the Warehouse Supervisor or Warehouse Manager or Warehouse Operations Manager any safety related incident, injury or illness.
- Travel 60% to 80% by automobile. Daily driving may involve distances up to 100 miles.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 6 months to 1 year in Merchandising or as Warehouse Worker.
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license.
- Ability to obtain and maintain auto-liability insurance in accordance with State laws
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Physical demands with activity or condition existing an occasional to rare amount of time amount of time include walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping
- Ability to frequently lift or move 40 to 50 pound cartons and stand for extended periods of time.
“Glazer’s Beer and Beverage provides equal employment opportunities toapplicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexualorientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.”http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm.Please note that job application deadlines will vary by position. The ability to enter and submit an application in Ultipro will not guarantee that the position is still open and that your application will be reviewed and considered. If you have questions regarding a specific job application deadline, please firstname.lastname@example.org(for internal candidates – contact the hiring manager).
This job has expired.
- Able to perform job-related task without hindering the safety of employee or others