Why join this team
The General Assembly Branch MSR Team is responsible for upholding UNFCU's commitment in providing quality and professional member service. We are also responsible for determining members' financial needs, promoting and cross-selling UNFCU products and services, opening new accounts/loan applications, researching and responding to member inquires.
What you'll do
What we're seeking
- Utilize the Service and Sales model to provide a memorable member experience at each touchpoint.
- Utilize the Service and Sales model to deepen connections with members to better understand their needs by asking effective questions and building relationships
- Review member account/loan issues, determine action necessary to resolve the issue, and ensure action is taken in a timely manner. Follow up to ensure that the issue is resolved, and keep members informed of the status of their issues.
- Utilize the Service and Sales model to become a trusted advisor to members by presenting the features and benefits of UNFCU's products and services that will best satisfy their current and future
- Utilize the Service and Sales model to achieve departmental, team and individual sales and referrals goals.
- Keep abreast of changing/new regulations, UNFCU products, procedures and technology.
- Perform any other functions as requested by Supervisor/Management.
What makes you stand out
- High School Diploma (college degree preferred).
- Minimum of three years of banking experience in a customer service function.
- Prior sales and customer service experience
- Knowledge of regulations pertaining to accounts, services, confidentiality and disclosure requirements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage relationships at all levels throughout the organization and with credit union membership
Who we are
- Ability to multi-task, and work well both independently and in a team environment
- Must be service driven and empathetic. Be able to organize work responsibilities and set priorities
UNFCU is a global not-for-profit financial institution that serves the UN community. We are committed to providing peace of mind to our members and colleagues and strive to achieve service excellence in all that we do. The best part of UNFCU is the people. Those that choose to work with us often find personal fulfillment, professional growth and a purposeful culture.
This job has expired.