How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar West Georgia in LaGrange, Georgia is seeking a FT Days Medical Technologist II. The Medical Technologist II is under the general supervision of the Supervisors, Manager or Director, performs clinical laboratory testing pursuant to established and approved protocols requiring the exercise of independent judgment and responsibility, maintains equipment and records, performs quality assurance activities related to test performance and may supervise and teach within the laboratory setting. The Med Tech II is fully proficient in their area of expertise, and will serve as
a Generalist in all areas of the General Lab and Blood Bank, or as a Key Operator / Subject Matter Expert in their assigned area.
• Accuracy: Maintains acceptable accuracy in-patient, quality assurance, proficiency, and competency testing.
• Critical Thinking: Uses clinical/ theoretical knowledge to analyze, investigate, interpret, and report lab data.
• Job Knowledge: Maintains current personal training, education and practice of policies and procedures.
• Productivity: Practices organizational skills for efficiency of time, materials, cost, and availability of lab data
• Communication: Practices information monitoring, investigation, resolution, and hand-off to team members.
• Performs other duties as assigned
*****Position is eligible for Sign On Bonus and Relocation*****
Required Minimum Education:
Posted 42 minutes ago
Posted 18 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago