Media Production Engineer *Job Title:* Media Production Engineer
*Location:* Los Angeles, CA - Hybrid Remote
*Requirements:* Content Transformation, File Transport, Post-Production
As the leading localization service provider in the M&E industry, we are a trusted global partner to the most recognized entertainment studios, streaming platforms, and creators, and offer end-to-end localization services including dubbing, subtitling, access services to media management, transformation, and distribution services in over 100 languages for all types of content distribution platforms.
We are rapidly growing and are continuing to add talented individuals to our organization in our Los Angeles, CA location.
-This role requires onsite work and my client may require the successful candidate hired to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if/to the extent permitted by applicable law-
What You Will Be Doing - Identify, prioritize, resolve, document, and communicate both technical and operational issues providing overall QC of daily operations.
- Estimate problem resolution times and adequately communicate/manage the expectations of clients
- Lead effort in investigating client rejections, providing production with root cause and course of correction.
- Provide support and troubleshooting to production groups on a day-to-day basis
- Train production groups on newly onboarded workflows
- Set up and execution of workflows and profiles for one-off media jobs.
- Support role for excessive production work
- Conduct training for operational personnel, on new procedures and projects.
- Set up, operate, and test a wide variety of video, audio, and metadata applications running on both hardware and software
What You Need for this Position - Content transformation applications: Adobe Premiere, Vantage, Rhozet, and ProTools
- File transport technologies such as Aspera, Signiant, Smartjog, and FTP.
- Experience working in a post-production environment
- Experience with post-production hardware such as tape decks, vectorscopes, captioning, text inserters, signal flow, and patch-bays.
- Understanding of IP addressing, permissions, networking concepts, and terminology
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation ($60K-$70K+)
- Bonus eligible
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401K with match
So, if you are a Media Production Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.