Mechanical Engineer *Title:* Mechanical Engineer
*Location:* Poway, CA - Hybrid remote work schedule
We are a leading manufacturer of semiconductor test and inspection equipment. We were founded in the 50s and have locations throughout the globe!
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and implement design procedures for new device packages
- Perform tasks in all phases of projects -- requirement definition, design, testing, and integration
- Find the root cause with existing products and help design solutions that will improve products
What You Need for this Position -BS Degree or better in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- At least 4 years of experience with mechanical systems
- You should have experience in automation equipment, machine design, jigs, fixtures, gears, racks, handlers, tooling, etc.
- Bonus points if you have experience with semiconductor packages
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
If you're interested, please provide the following to get the ball rolling:
1) Updated resume
2) Salary requirements (a range would suffice)
3) Interview availability this week
My email is Jake.Deal@cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jake Deal
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.