With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary.
1. Serves primarily as Material Handler for Depth and Pleated Filters
2. Communicates timely with warehouse leadership, production department leadership and quality teams if any inventory issues arise
3. Pulls material required for production orders, customer sales orders, and miscellaneous material in an accurate and timely fashion
4. Responsible for control and accuracy of material and inventory records using TekRF and SAP
5. Communicate and coordinate material status information with planner for manufacturing and between all manufacturing departments for customer shipments
6. Observe all Environmental, Health, and Safety (EHS) policies and procedures, including housekeeping practices, safe forklift driving and participation in EHS meetings, investigations, and audits
7. Perform tasks in accordance with quality, DOT and hazardous waste requirements when loading and unloading trucks, understanding emergency response procedures in the event of a spill
8. May be required to be available for emergency call-in, depending on department
9. Safe operation of a forklift is critical to this role and forklift training is required.
10. Performs any additional duties as assigned by Supervisor or Material Handler Lead
Suez also has a generous benefits program that includes vacation-entitlement, medical, free dental, free vision, free short-term disability and retirement savings contributions!
SUEZ promotes employee health through a fitness center available 24/7
Easily accessible Minnetonka Plant which is a clean, modern facility. Our team members think is a great place to work!
This position is for day or night 8 hour shifts, Monday - Friday
High School Diploma/GED
Minimum one-year experience working in a warehouse
Two years of experience working in a warehouse
Experience with SAP
Trained to operate forklift in manufacturing area