Market Research / Insights Analyst for Life Sciences - Work from home position - location open
If you prefer an office-based role, you could work in our HQ in Michigan.
This Insights roles will work with our Life Sciences market, though previous experience in this sector is not required. In this role, you could design and deliver research for well-known brands you would recognize. This is not an entry-level position. You should have at least 1 - 3 years of work experience to qualify.
Our industry groups have a diverse set of clients offering you the chance to work on projects ranging from large quant studies that are fielded internationally, or smaller highly custom studies that may include a mix of qualitative and quantitative methodologies to manage. Across our teams, we have great people, great work, and clients that treat us like an extension of their team. In addition, we have internal experts to help you learn and grow analytically, plus navigate the nuances of our clients' business or industry.
People who excel in this career path are:
You will learn:
- Inherently curious
- Enjoy the challenge of a puzzle
- Enjoy the art and science of research
- Work with precision / have high standards for their work
- Make good decisions - how to spend time, how to interact with clients, which tools in the analytical and resources toolboxes to use
- Able to communicate in writing, verbally and visually
- User of analogies / Able to convey complex concepts in ways to which the audience can relate
- Enjoy the variety and pace of work offered on the vendor side
- How to synthesize data and knowledge from a variety of sources
- How to present our work and ideas to clients
- How to use data to help clients with the problems they face
- The nuances of the client, industry, and solutions
- Variety of analytical approaches & tools used
- How to Communicate, Collaborate & Influence others internally & externally
- Participate in study design meetings with project team and/or clients.
- Execute research projects using a variety of research methodologies
- Demonstrate understanding of survey sampling concepts, their impact, and use.
- Draft questionnaires using our preferred questionnaire writing processes.
- Format surveys and prepare for programming.
- Monitor the quality of the data and discard non-qualified respondents (set and apply strike criteria).
- Execute phases of the analysis plan with guidance from experienced team members.
- Analyze research results and create graphical displays to convey the implications of the data.
- Create reports that include effective graphs, tables, summaries, and narratives.
Our environment offers you:
- Must have a Bachelor degree in a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of prior Market Research experience (as Intern or entry-level market research role).
- Prefer 2 - 3 years prior work experience in market research supplier role.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of basic statistics, research procedures, and survey methodology.
- Proficiency in SPSS required.
- Experience with data mapping, troubleshooting data that doesn't make sense, weighting data, etc.
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must show strong organizational skills, time management and attention to detail abilities.
- Works well on multiple projects simultaneously and under pressure.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Access to experts for maximum learning.
- Exposure to a rich variety of research techniques.
- Insight into the needs and challenges of your clients-to learn how the world's leading brands use research.
- Peace of mind working for a company with a commitment to conducting research ethically.
- Fun colleagues and a familial culture that values each person.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
This job has expired.