At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare’s hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere—we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect. We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as their most authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture—our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together, let’s advance the world of minimally invasive care.
Primary Function of Position:
Intuitive is expanding our Marketing Enablement team to support the growth, development, and capabilities of our marketing teams. The Enablement team is motivated by a common need to create a vibrant marketing community, learn and share best practices, do great work, create scalable processes, and foster connections and collaboration that support the personal and team growth of Intuitive’s global marketing members.
Reporting to Sr. Group Manager, Marketing Business Process
The Marketing Enablement Program Manager will:
- Identify, define, and orchestrate the enablement calendar and events to deliver content and best practices that can integrate/connect multiple initiatives and are in line with our evolving commercial needs.
- Support building a strong enablement foundation for the marketing community while meeting the changing needs of a quickly growing organization that needs to scale.
- Define, evangelize, maintain and grow a marketing portal that will bring training and enablement programs and content to our global marketing employees while also providing a venue for communication and community.
- Partner with subject matter experts and cross-functional teams to support the creation/updates of processes and gain alignment with key stakeholders. Bring a focus on simplicity, clarity and change management to enable adoption, drive improved results and set a new bar for the organization.
- Build/Introduce/Support the creation of new strategic tools and programs to enable global marketing departments to achieve their goals more effectively.
- Bring a continuous improvement mindset to match our enablement approaches and tools to the evolving needs of our markets, the diverse marketing community and Intuitive.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand corporate and regional marketing goals.
- Create a strategic and tactical enablement calendar and plan based on key marketing priorities and initiatives that is harmonized with marketing training plans.
- Collaborate with marketing partners to identify and support development of new processes that need to be shared with the broader organization. Share best practices and templates to strive for consistency and accelerate adoption.
- Partner with the marketing directors, GMs and managers of all ISI regions to understand their needs for communication within and across teams, training and processes. Results will drive requirements and design of a new global marketing portal.
- Through relationships, understand current and upcoming initiatives and identify teams who are impacted and could benefit. Communicate the value of sharing that information with other teams to help us grow and enable marketing departments to scale their efforts and increase their efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing Operations team, Marketing Enablement and other Corporate Marketing partners to accelerate achievement of Intuitive’s marketing vision and support deployment and adoption with regional and product teams.
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
- Great communicator focused on building relationships based on trust with marketers across Intuitive and around the world.
- Passion for supporting and enabling teams to share best practices and advance the marketing function globally through training, tools and capabilities.
- Must be well-organized, collaborative and detail oriented, with a proven track-record in facilitating and managing cross-functional projects via in-person or conference calls.
- Deep process creation and project management skills with proven track record of on-time goal accomplishment. Understands that clear and simple processes are there to help teams be effective and maximize our impact.
- Bias for action to drive communication and share.
- Strong presentation skills (development and delivery) to small and large audiences.
- Thrives on collaborating with diverse teams to understand their needs, identify commonalities with other teams and connect the marketing and organizational dots.
- Brings expertise to successfully navigate across cultures, geographics, functions, and stakeholders.
- Is comfortable delving in to differences of opinion to achieve understanding, gain alignment and inform future road maps and opportunities.
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the company at all levels within the organization
- Prior commercial and/or marketing experience required.
- Ability to quickly master internal marketing organization structure and interdependencies.
- Self-starter with ability to take leadership in an unstructured environment.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Shift 1 - Day
Travel : Yes, 25 % of the Time
Travel Requirements:Yes, 25 % of the Time Shift:Shift 1 - Day