Coral Industries is a leading manufacturer of quality architectural and shower enclosure products in North America.
Coral is a division of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.
Great opportunity to join a glass and metal industry leading company!
Our Maintenance Tech plays a key role in the success of our Glass Fabrication division.
This position will work on an evening shift, from 3pm-11pm, Monday - Friday. There may be an occasional weekend shift for PM.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Follow diagrams, sketches, operations manuals and manufacturer's instructions
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to perform work duties
- Ensure the machines and tools are in good working order, perform daily cleaning and light maintenance on machinery/tools
- Two years industrial maintenance experience
- Up to two years electrical experience, including installation of electrical services and reading electrical schematics and blueprints
- Up to two years of experience with pneumatics and hydraulics
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be able to work at a fast pace
What OBE Offers You
- Must be able to stand, lift, bend, twist, walk and reach frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Must be able to occasionally work outside
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 25, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Tuscaloosa Job Segment:
Facilities, Design Engineer, Electrical, Hydraulics, Maintenance, Operations, Engineering, Manufacturing
This job has expired.