Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is presently recruiting a Maintenance and Reliability Manager to support the Maintenance Readiness operations for commissioning and start-up of major Energy Operator in the US.
The M&R Manager will be part of a multidisciplinary Operations Readiness team working with a major energy asset operator.
- Provide support to Operations and Maintenance Readiness team by conducting technical risk assessments, leading, and participating in asset reliability studies, including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA's); Bow-Tie Analysis; Reliability, Availability and Maintainability analysis (RAM's); Technical Risk Categorization (TRC); Technology Readiness Level Assessment (TRL) and Reliability Analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
- Design, optimize and develop all Maintenance Work Processes. These include but are not limited to;
- Work Planning and Scheduling
- Work Execution
- Spares and Warehouse Management
- Management of Change
- Asset Hierarchy and Register Development
- Integrity Management
- Asset Reliability Management
- Management of Safety Critical Equipment
- Root Cause Analysis and Defect Elimination
- Maintenance Performance Management and Continuous Improvement
- Master Data Management
- The development of processes, procedures, and standards for the development of maintenance strategies, maintenance tasks, inclusive of tasks lists, maintenance plans, items, and work instructions
- Plan and execute User Requirements gathering and definition workshops and coordinate network of stakeholders to ensure the development of the work processes meet user and corporate requirements such as HSE, Legal amongst others.
- Support to Engineering Project and Maintenance teams on Maintainability Assessments
- Support the development and optimization of maintenance staffing plans and forecasts
- Support the assembly and integration of equipment maintenance packages (Maintenance Plans)
- Conduct technical analysis and present reports and recommendations and plans to optimize maintenance processes and practices.
- Liaise with other disciplines for applicable engineering interfaces
Engineering discipline expertise and experience
- Maintenance and Reliability processes and techniques development and optimization
- Reliability processes and tools
Skills / Qualifications Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Engineering (in Mechanical or Electrical) Degree
- Minimum of 10-years professional experience Maintenance and Reliability Management
- Minimum of 5 years' experience developing and the optimization of Maintenance Processes
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in applying FMECA, RCM, TRC, TRL, RAM, MTBF and LCC studies
- Must have knowledge of O&G production and processing equipment
- Experience in the supervision and management of maintenance planning, execution, or performance management.
- Experience in asset start-up and commissioning activities of oil and gas production installations
- Experience in mechanical and electrical equipment troubleshooting, overhaul and repairs
- Familiar with current international codes and standards, including API (RP 17N / 17Q), ASME and ISO 20815
- Continuous Improvement Practitioner (6 Sigma & LEAN)
- Experience in data analytics, real-time failure detection and predictive analytics
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills with the ability to create high quality technical reports
- Must have authorization to work lawfully in the US, without sponsorship from Wood
- Understanding of Process Safety and Risk Management Techniques
- Knowledge of regulations relevant to engineering discipline (COMAH, DSEAR, PSSR, etc)
- Deep working knowledge in the configuration of on-premises and enterprise level data management tools inclusive of CMMS tools such as SAP and Maximo.
- Knowledge of project management techniques
- Intellectually capable, can apply maintenance theory in a practical context
- Professional demeanor with appropriate interpersonal skills
- Good team working and networking skills
- Good written communication [writing procedures, standards, and work instructions]
- Excellent networking and team management skills
- Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.