Job ID: 471820
Oldcastle APG, a CRH company, is a leading global supplier of building and landscaping products. Its product portfolio includes hardscapes and masonry, packaged cement mixes, lawn and garden materials, and composite decking sold through a variety of channels for residential and commercial use. Oldcastle APG is the leading producer of hardscapes in North America and Europe and the innovator behind many of the industry's well-known brands: Belgard hardscapes, Echelon masonry, Sakrete bagged dry mixes, and MoistureShield composite decking. With over 260 operating locations and approximately 8,500 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 7 countries in the U.S., Canada, and Europe.
This role is located at EP Henry's Wrightstown, NJ manufacturing operation. This position is responsible in repairing and maintaining high-speed manufacturing production equipment. Addresses maintenance problems and performs maintenance activities under the direction of the Plant Manager and General Manager to troubleshoot, repair and continually improve operations. Assists and performs other responsibilities in other areas of the manufacturing operations as needed to ensure safety, quality, and productivity and housekeeping standards are met or exceeded.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preventative and predictive maintenance, repairs, installation, troubleshooting and adjustments to machinery and equipment
- Assists manufacturing machine operators as needed to start up plant
- Investigates and troubleshoots problems with manufacturing production equipment
- Performs, assists, and instructs employees involved with routine maintenance and repair of production equipment
- Maintains scheduled calibration of production equipment according to manufacturer's recommendations
- Operates hand tools, cutting torch, welder, and grinders to perform maintenance activities, repairs, and fabricate parts as applicable
- Evaluates products and machinery to ensure compliance with the established quality and maintenance standards
- Collaborates with Plant Manager, General Manager and other members of management on regular basis to identify best practices and solutions
- Troubleshoots electric, hydraulic, pneumatic, and mechanical systems as necessary to identify issues and recommend solutions for repair
- Assists other management personnel to ensure safety, quality, productivity and housekeeping standards are met or exceeded
- Performs additional duties as assigned by management
What CRH Offers You
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills and ability to follow directions in English as required by safety and job performance standard
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience in mechanical repair as well as experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and basic electricity is required
- Welding experience, specifically stick is required; knowledge of mig and tig is a plus
- Maintaining a high degree of safety consciousness - ensure a safe work environment by working safely and, complying with environmental, health and safety standards
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as be part of a team, assisting others when needed
- Must be highly motivated, demonstrating a positive and supportive approach with others
- Must be dependable and be able to maintain punctuality and regular attendance
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule; overtime and Saturdays as required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
New Jersey Job Segment:
Maintenance Mechanic, MIG Welding, Machinist, Plant, Plant Manager, Manufacturing
This job has expired.