To assist in the various duties associated with the Mechanics Department
- Reviewing/ purchasing orders through SAP for engineering and maintenance departments.
- inventory control records: using Blue Mountain and Excel Spreadsheets
- Analyzing purchasing records to allow for most economical purchasing methods.
- Verifying vendor compliance with parts purchased.
- Assisting with the evaluation of vendor bids on parts.
- Maintaining records to the operations of all parts departments.
- Must organize and set up system to inventory and store all parts
- Assisting in the evaluation of all parts and materials used to maintain inventory control.
Company Overview Who we are?
- Minimum of Associates Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Pharma environment
- Must have experience with administering the Blue Mountain Software
- Must have excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task and remain organized
- Must have knowledge of parts and equipment used on production machines
- Must be able to order equipment
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills with proven prior experience.
- Proficient with computer programs desirable; or an aptitude to learn computer programs as needed.
- Resourceful and well organized.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds as necessary
- Have general math skills; adding, subtracting, multiplication, division and percentage calculation.
Aside from being a pharmaceutical industry leader with deep roots in the eye care community, Akorn has proven through the years, to be a company of clear vision. A vision of what it takes to continually develop and evolve in order sustain our mission, which is to improve patients' lives through the quality, availability and affordability of our products. Along with developing and manufacturing branded and generic ophthalmics, Akorn manufactures injectable, oral liquid, optic, topical, inhalant, and animal health products. To learn more please visit our website at www.Akorn.com . Why choose us?
Akorn employees are modern day superheroes! That might sound like an exaggeration; however, when you think of it, superheroes help those in need. That is exactly what we do here at Akorn. If you choose to work with us, you are not choosing to work an ordinary job. You are choosing to make an impact in this world. You are choosing to have a career with purpose. If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity where you can make a difference for others, then put on your cape and join the team!!What do we offer?
- Competitive pay
- Growth and development opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 weeks PTO + Personal Days
- 9 company holidays
- 401K match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefit Options
- 100% Paid Maternity Leave
- Fast paced, family-oriented work environment
- Wellness Program
- Inclusive and diverse culture
- Adoption Assistance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
Akorn, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
This job has expired.