Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Machinists with experience in power plant operations..
Skills / Qualifications
- High proficiency with hand programming of G and M code at the control
- Experience with CAM software preferred
- Ability to setup and fixture one-off jobs in a fast paced environment with an emphasis on alignement
- Strong understanding of the use of cutter compensation to hold tight tolerances
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Experience with setting up jobs with a 4th axis is preferred
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.