This job has expired.
Life Science Project Manager (Top ENR Ranked General Contractor) Top-ranking General Contractor with a local focus in commercial projects and an emphasis in design-build jobs is seeking Life Science Project Managers for upcoming projects in preconstruction and negotiation now.
Top Reasons to Work with Us Since 1976, we have fostered an employee-focused environment which has led us to the foundation we stand on today as one of the Silicon Valley and Bay Area's most recognized and well-regarded groups. With a focus in design-build and LEED projects, we are a commercial General Contractor doing over $1 Billion in Annual Volume through our long list of satisfied and repeat clients which now account for over 95% of our total business. From tenant improvement projects to ground up sport facility, mixed-use, and high rise developments- no challenge is too large or too technical for our teams.
What You Will Be Doing - Ensure profitable and timely completion of all construction projects.
- Manage all paperwork and coordination for assigned construction projects
- Lead weekly project meetings with client, architect, engineer and prepare minutes.
- Process and log all submittals.
- Prepare and follow up on RFIs.
- Prepare and follow up on change orders.
- Prepare and follow up on client invoices. Approve subcontractor requests for payment.
- Attend site coordination meetings with assigned site superintendent.
- Monitor the projects trade specific schedule and submittal log.
- Distribute sketches, shop drawings, submittals, schedules, and punchlists to subcontractors and site superintendent.
- Develop and manage subcontractor and supplier relations.
- Process accounting documentation in conjunction with the corporate office.
- Communicate and execute all procurement needs on a timely basis.
- Strong computer skills needed.
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Construction Management, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of General Contractor experience with related experience in Life Science projects (as well as Clean Room/Lab, Healthcare and other related projects)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager within Commercial Construction
- Advanced knowledge of construction principles/practices required
- Successful candidates will have a proven record of accomplishment in all phases of project management including estimating, documentation, owner/architect relations, cost monitoring, problem-solving and project wrap up
- Proficient computer skills in using Microsoft Office and advance knowledge of scheduling software (MS Project, Primavera P6, etc.)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (Depending On Experience)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- Car Allowance & Gas Card
- Company-sponsored Health Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k (with match!)
So, if you are a Life Science Project Manager looking to grow your career one of the biggest names in local commercial construction, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.