Merakey is currently seeking aLicensed Mental Health Counselor (LPC/LCSW) to join ourAdult Behavioral Health Divisionin ourLake Charles, LAlocation.
ABOUT MERAKEY'S BEHAVIORAL HEALTH DIVISION
- Provide individual and group therapy, choosing applicable modalities according to individual needs and treatment plan.
- Provide mini treatment team leadership.
- Develops treatment plans.
- Provide recovery based, person centered services.
- Develop comprehensive goal plans in conjunction with individuals and family members.
- Monitor record-keeping ensure that client charts are up-to-date and include all necessary documentation.
- Ensure timeliness and quality of treatment plans and develop progress notes.
- Coordinate resources and information pertinent to client needs.
- Develop, write, implement, evaluate, and revise, as necessary, individual's treatment plans in collaboration with the Treatment Team.
Merakey offers a continuum of care in behavioral health (includes mental health and addictive diseases), integrating services in both community and site-based settings. These services provide a wide range of recovery focused treatment, services, and supports for children and adults.
For more information on each individual service, please visit:https://www.merakey.org/services-behavioral-health.htmlABOUT MERAKEY
Merakey is a leading developmental, behavioral health and education provider offering a breadth of integrated services to individuals and communities across the country.
We leverage our size and expertise to develop innovative solutions and new models of care to meet the needs of individuals, their families, public and private healthcare funders, and community partner organizations.
We recognize that complex needs require a holistic approach. With our experience, expertise, and compassion, we empower everyone within our communities to reach their fullest potential.
With a rich tradition spanning 50 years with nearly 10,000 employees, Merakey provides care to over 40,000 adults and children throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Maryland, Delaware, Louisiana, Michigan, Texas, California, and Tennessee.Merakey is an Equal Opportunity Employer!Requirements
Master's degree in Human Services related field, such as Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling; AND
This job has expired.
- 1 year of PAID clinical experience, post master’s required.
- LPC or LCSW fully licensed
- Prefer candidates with experience working with chronically mentally ill adults and/or dual diagnosis