Overview / Responsibilities
Looking for a long-term career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Lease Operator in Williston, ND. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc. Identify potential problems
- Ensure that their areas of responsibility are in compliance with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Monitor and record all relevant well information, including production rates, storage of liquids, pressures, temperatures, injection volumes, etc.
- Perform lease operator duties at the well site, oil & gas facilities, and injection & producing pipeline systems in a reliable and efficient manner. Types of facilities include production tank batteries, injection lines, flow lines, water injection plants and CO2 recycle compression facility.
Skills / Qualifications
- Compressor experience a plus
- Artificial lift, Gas lift, ESP experience a plus
Must organize and plan daily work schedule. Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends,
- Safety sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening
- Valid driver's license and clean record
- Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pounds
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.