Lead R&D Mechanical Engineer If you are a Lead R&D Mechanical Engineer with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing The R&D Lead Engineer guides the work of a small team of R&D Engineers with hands-on product design, computer analysis, and technical development of new food machinery. This high-energy, highly innovative individual uses successful interaction with vendors, internal team members, and customers to develop requirements and product specifications into new technical solutions using a broad understanding of the industry coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills, an orientation toward detail, and effective analytical problem-solving.
What You Need for this Position - B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from ABET accredited university required
- 7+ years food machinery development experience
- Automation and controls integrating experience
- 3D CAD modeling and drawing creation, preferably using Autodesk Inventor
- PDM experience, preferably Vault
- Ability to perform structural finite element analyses using MSC Nastran or similar, to accurately predict performance
- M.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Design of electromechanical assemblies and linear motion driven mechanical systems
- Design of combustion devices
- Thermal analysis using CFD
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerance (GD&T) per ANSI Y14.5
- Training in Design for Six Sigma
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary ($100k - $170k DOE)
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Lead R&D Mechanical Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.