Lead Python Engineer If you are a Lead Python Engineer with Python experience, please read on!
The engineering team here is a tight group of engineers and data scientists. Our stack consists of a Python and Flask data core along with user-facing systems built in Ruby on Rails and React. We use minimal process and week-long sprints to balance new product development with the infrastructure to make our lives easier. Working hours are flexible and the office is located in the most accessible part of Boston.
Come see why we have over 200 5-star reviews from happy customers!
What You Will Be Doing - Build your own infrastructure team
- Build backend infrastructure from ground up
- Design and collaborate with the engineering team to build architecture and system design for new products
- Closely work with frontend engineers to integrate backend API seamlessly
- Build internal products and integrate with external APIs
- Play role in build, test and release of a product developed from scratch
What You Need for this Position - Minimum 4 years experience using Python as primary language
- 2 years leading a software engineering team
- Degree in computer science
- Strong foundation of computer science fundamentals
- Solid understanding of relational databases and transactions (PostgreSQL)
- A good intuition for designing RESTful APIs
- Fluency on the Linux command-line, including utilities (grep, find, etc.) and use of git
- Experience developing products
- Experiencing interviewing & hiring talent
What's In It for You - Competitive salary: $160k-$220k
- Opportunity to lead your own projects
- Medical, dental, vision
-- RELOCATION PACKAGE IF NEEDED --
So, if you are a Lead Python Engineer with Python experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.