Lead Fullstack Engineer If you are a Lead Software Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are an EV car-sharing and charging startup with over 80M in funding!
We're looking for a hands-on Lead Software Engineer to redesign our current products and scale our engineering team.
Fully remote, 170k - 200k base, full benefits, plus equity.
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for seeding the architecture, design, and implementation of our EV charging product line, platform as a service model, and scale your own team
- Ideate, design, and iterate with a lean and scrappy team and bring code to production in a zero-to-one environment
- Own end-to-end design, implementation, maintenance, and CI/CD pipeline for software services for current product offerings with associated DevOps, and manage new developments, and feature rollouts within an AGILE/SCRUM environment
- Develop technical strategy and manage the complete software development lifecycle for our future products
- Write Optimization algorithms that will be deployed into a cloud-based microservice architecture
What You Need for this Position - Expert in React, Node.js, JS, and AWS
- Experience developing in a distributed, event-driven microservices architecture
- Proficient in designing databases and data structures with MongoDB and DynamoDB
- Understanding of various connectivity/messaging protocols and APIs: Websockets, NFC/BLE, Wi-Fi, and RESTful JSON APIs
Nice to have:
- Understanding of OCPP and OCPI protocols
What's In It for You $170K - $200K base salary
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Lead Fullstack Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Luke Pulliam
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.