Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
Eurofins is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. Eurofins is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. The Group also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 55,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 50 countries. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2020, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 5.4 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- High-res LCMSMS method development for global profiling of lipids in biological samples.
- Work with analytical instrumentation, especially with LC - High Resolution Mass spectrometry, LC-MS/MS methodology for targeted analysis of lipids and other endogenous biomolecules (including proteins); the knowledge of analytical work in the regulated environment .
- Build Lipid data bases and analysis of lipid pathways.
- Conduct biomarker validation studies within industry standards for identification and validation of biomarkers.
- Maintenance, cleaning, tuning and troubleshooting of advanced mass spectrometers (triple quadrupole and high resolution Orbitrap mass specs).
- Development and implementation of LC-MS profiling methods, and quantitative analysis of endogenous biomolecules.
- Conduct experiments for elucidation of structures for metabolic biomarkers.
- Work with Compound Discoverer, Progenesis, Mass Profiler Professional and Expressionist platforms for processing of metabolomics and proteomics data.
- Utilization of publically available Lipid data bases, especially Lipid Maps.
- Analyze and report on affected metabolic pathways.
- Develop internal biomarkers database and metabolomics data processing software.
- Develop high-res LCMSMS methods for specific biomarkers in biological matrices and analyze samples as required.
- Apply analytical results to target credentialing and mechanism of action studies, phenotypic screens, design of in-vitro studies and establishment of disease biomarkers.
- Develop LV-High Resolution MS and LC-MS/MS methods for global profiling of lipids in biological samples.
- Carry out analysis of the affected metabolic pathways and report the data to the project teams.
- Participate in the work of client's metabolomics team by contributing in development of internal biomarkers data base, and metabolomics data processing software, including collaborating with instrument/software vendors.
- Conduct metabolic biomarker discovery work which will guide teams supporting high priority projects by LC-High Res MS methodology KPI: provide timely updates and results summary in the form of oral presentations, PowerPoint summaries, Excel reports, and custom reports generated in Client's data processing platform.
- Develop and run targeted LC-MS/MS methods for analysis of identified lipid markers in biological samples.
- Support client's target credentialing and mechanism of action studies, establishment of phenotypic screens, establishment and validation of animal models as well as clinical studies with Lipidomics and targeted lipid analysis and LC-MS analysis of proteins.
- Participate in establishment of disease biomarkers suitable for monitoring of disease progression and effectiveness of treatment.
- Upon need for support of establishment and conducting LC-MS based phenotypic screens using multiplex LC-MS instruments.
- Bachelor's Degree in science related discipline and 6 years of experience
- Master's Degree in science related discipline and 3years of experience
- PhD Candidates are encouraged to apply
- Experience with LC/MS/MS method development
- Experience building Lipid data bases and analysis of lipid pathways
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Cambridge, MAand the surrounding areas are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays