Law and Motion Attorney III If you are a Law and Motion Attorney III with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Responsible for conducting legal research and drafting motions, and pleadings on firm litigated matters. Provide advice and assistance to attorneys through all phases of litigation including cost-effective motions for early dismissal, trial, and post-trial motions. An experienced legal draftsperson with highly developed legal writing skills and in-depth knowledge of the courts as it applies to motion practice related to medical malpractice defense.
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare pleadings
- Provide support to attorneys as requested in litigation matters to successfully try and arbitrate cases
- Formulate creative pleading and motion strategy
- Obtain concurrence with claims specialist and attorneys for law and motion pleading and strategy
- Attend court appearances and argue motions
- Assist in compliance with the Defense Attorney Guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position - Min 8 years of experience
- Medical Mal Practice
- Mal Practice Insurance Law
- Knowledge of online legal research
- Insurance Litigation
- J.D. Degree
What's In It for You - $130k - $180k
- 3 Weeks Vacation/PTO
- Paid Parking
- Auto Allowance
- Phone Allowance
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Law and Motion Attorney III with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.