Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
QualificationsThe Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Works and communicates effectively with team members.
- Is dependable and on time.
- Maintains consistent quality and efficiency in all assigned work processes.
- Keeps equipment and work environment clean and organized, ready for use.
- Applies adequate laboratory techniques after training
- Understands and follows documents relevant to responsibilities, e.g., Work Instructions, Checklists, Batch Records, Logs.
- Maintains accurate production records according to requirements and in compliance with Established Quality System standards.
- Follows all company safety and regulatory policies, including handling hazardous materials and wearing of proper PPE (personal protective equipment) that are relative to assigned work.
- Is prepared to work overtime during shifts other than the one assigned or weekends if requested.
- Completes successfully applicable on-site training programs in a timely manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Requirements:
- Previous experience working in an ISO-9000 or cGMP environment
- Previous experience working with general laboratory equipment
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- BS Degree or High School Diploma or equivalent
- Proven ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to perform under pressure of a fast paced production environment
- Is prepared to work overtime during shifts rather than the one assigned or weekends, if required
- Proven ability to work well with a team with little supervision
- Ability to lift 35+ pounds
Position is full-time and has various shifts/hours available. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Louisville, KY are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays