Build your Future. Build your Dream. Take the step today for a new career at CNH Industrial!
CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
CNH Industrial's Case IH tractor assembly plant in Sturtevant, WI has been a cornerstone in the community for over 175 years and we are looking for Journeyman Machine Repairers. Are you an independent worker who is looking for a stable career? Consider working for CNH Industrial, below are additional responsibilities/duties and requirements:
- Construct new apparatus, equipment, and machine tools. Work from design drawing and specifications.
- Setup and operate various standard machines such as key seaters, lathes, mills, shapers, surface grinders etc., to cut, form, and shape parts of regular, symmetrical, eccentric and irregular form and shape.
- Select tooling, feeds, and speeds to suit variations in material, operating conditions, finish, and tolerance requirements.
- Assemble, align, fit, adjust, and check component parts of sub-assemblies and units. Obtain match fits of mating parts.
- Analyze reason for breakdown or mechanical defect in machine tools, hydraulic equipment, etc.
- Check and examine machine tool, hydraulic equipment, or related parts to be repaired, repair and re-assemble.
- Perform other related or similar duties as required.
The qualified candidate will have the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Machine Repair Journeyman's Card or 8+ years of practical experience and can provide the appropriate documentation
- Knowledge of shop mathematics and precision measuring instruments requiring interpretive reading
- Knowledge of hydraulics, piping, pumps, valves, etc.
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.