Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Journeyman Electrician for a solar project in Elko, NV. Candidates who live in the state of Nevada preferred but not limited to.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Determine appropriate actions for work performed based on written, diagrammatic, and/or verbal instructions received
- Inform supervisor of repairs that require a higher level of expertise
- Determine causes of defective performance and make repairs
- Replace faulty wiring and electrical components such as relays, switches, motors, printed circuit boards and position sensing devices
- Maintain current technical knowledge of government and company policies, codes and regulations
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on all electrical equipment
- Responsible for following safety procedures and maintaining safety data
- Adhere to all safety requirements, local NEC, and NEC codes
Skills / Qualifications
- Must have 5 years experience in the electrical field
- Must meet all NV Licensing requirements for Journeyman Electrician
- Must currently have a Nevada journeyman license or be able to reciprocate
- Registration is required within 6 months of employment.
- Candidates from the state of Nevada preferred and will receive first preference.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.