*This is a remote position*
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a rapidly growing Insurance Agency with an eye towards continual improvement of our colleague's work experience. We are expanding our Project footprint as we provide enhanced capabilities for our colleagues. In order to satisfy this complicated and critical need MMA must increase our current Project Management staff with skilled Project Managers to lead these essential efforts.
If you are a skilled Project Manager who excels in a dynamic fast-paced environment, where you can apply your skills by working closely with the entire range of stakeholders, then this could be for you. This role is for someone who has a proven record of success with the flexibility to incorporate dynamic change at every level and still deliver excellence.
A common day in the life of an MMA Project Manager will include leading initiatives by gathering requirements, deliverables and key dates. Insuring stakeholders understand the deliverables and the impacts. Know strength, weakness, motivation of the project team members. Communicate.
Project Managers are in charge of projects within MMA. The Project Manager role embodies the critical responsibility in the assurance that the delivered product will work as required on time and on budget. Being intimately aware of status and communicating appropriately to all stakeholders in a timely consistent manner.
- Work with all stakeholders
- Gather requirements and time constraints
- Create detailed project plans
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate project activities
- Track deliverable progress
- Identify, record, document and track risks and issues
- Eliminate or highlight project obstructions
- Communicate project condition
- Proven workexperience in project management
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive status reports
- Hands-on experience with various project methodologies
- Experience with performance and/or security constraints
- Working knowledge of enterprise level collaboration
- Degree in Computer Science or a related subject desirable
- Project Management certification preferred
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication
- Proven interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Insurance agency industry experience is desired but not required
- Ability to work with agency, vendor or other personnel to understand and then document processes
- Ability to coordinate multiple initiatives while ensuring timely and accurate agency deliverables with effective problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with users, agency management, regional management, agency team leads and peers
- Ability to adapt to increased responsibilities
- This position is a remote, work from home role
- Position requires periods of travel as needed up to 20%
- Offices locations may be available in various US cities
- Extended work hours required on occasion
This role is not eligible for remote work in Colorado.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.