Kforce has a client in search of a talented IT Data Analyst/Specialist in San Antonio, TX.Responsibilities:
- Establishes and enforces enterprise data policies, standards, practices and processes according to best practices
- Monitors the use of data to ensure careful control and effective use to achieve enterprise objectives
- Facilitates and participates in cross-functional teams in the development of information and data governance initiatives
- Participates in the development of strategies, policies, principles, procedures, standards and metrics
- Viewed as senior resource in given field for department and/or unit
- Provides technical advice to lower level associates and other functional areas
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years of experience in Information or Data related practices to include: information governance, information management, information architecture, IT, analysis and reporting
- Microsoft Office, GRC tools (ServiceNow, MetricStream, etc.), Compliance skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.