Basic Job Functions:
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) Solutions Architect will promote safety as our #1 priority. The D365 Solutions Architect is a detail-oriented individual that will act as the link between Nucor's business objectives and the D365 system used in every facet of manufacturing for Nucor Tubular Products (NTP). The successful candidate will demonstrate a deep overall knowledge of D365 Finance and Operations (F&O) and possess a proven track record of successfully delivering complex, full lifecycle ERP. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: leading and/or architecting solutions for D365 F&O support, assisting project management to deliver the solution, and providing the application functionality. The Solutions architect will provide technical leadership to enterprise scale projects and solutions and will have knowledge of multiple technological areas especially Microsoft Azure Cloud, PaaS, and Dynamics. Additionally, the Dynamics Solutions Architect will define and document architecture, capture and document non-functional (architectural) requirements, prepare estimates and define technical solutions. Ability to work or travel on an "as needed" basis, which may include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Assist in the design, documentation, and maintenance of D365 system processes.
- Deep understanding of Dynamics 365 finance and operations apps
- Advise stockholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions.
- Design cohesive solutions for NTP because you know how to work with the essential architectural components of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- Facilitate discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of process design, software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs.
- Use technical expertise and a detailed understanding of system capabilities to maximize automation and process effectiveness.
- Provide current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional design documents
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps, Power Portals, Integrations with ERP systems.
- Manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment from start to finish.
- Report on technical issues and questions; make recommendations to IT supervisor and related users.
- Perform quality assurance activities.
- Manage process change requests.
Safety is the most important part of all jobs within Nucor; therefore, candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to initiate, lead, and uphold safety policies, practices, procedures, and housekeeping standards at all times.Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum five (5) years in the creation of mid-enterprise level software systems
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in designing, documenting, and developing web-based and stand-alone software applications with MS Dynamics
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in designing, documenting, and developing software applications with the MS Power Apps Platform
Nucor is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vets - and a drug - free workplace
This job has expired.
- Extensive experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales, Distribution, Warehouse Management, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving proficiency.
- Leadership aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and solid communication with all levels of management.