Major Duties and Responsibilities - including but not limited to:
- Follow detailed operating procedures to assemble and test point of care medical instruments.
- Maintain productivity and quality requirements.
- Operate safely within a biohazardous environment.
- Electromechanical assembly
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings
- Ability to read and follow operating procedures
- Process and complete required sections of Batch Records.
- Basic PC skills
- Operation of automated test fixtures
- Perform system level testing
- Perform all duties as assigned.
- Follow cGMP, GDP, and safety requirements
- Participate in and follow continuous improvement initiatives (5S, Tier boards, Kaizen, Gemba)
- High School diploma or equivalent
Zoetis is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status or any other protected classification. Disabled individuals are given an equal opportunity to use our online application system. We offer reasonable accommodations as an alternative if requested by an individual with a disability. Please contact Zoetis Colleague Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation. Zoetis also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must possess or obtain authorization to work in the US for Zoetis. Zoetis retains sole and exclusive discretion to pursue sponsorship for the acquisition or maintenance of nonimmigrant status and employment eligibility, considering factors such as availability of qualified US workers. Individuals requiring sponsorship must disclose this fact. Please note that Zoetis seeks information related to job applications from candidates for jobs in the U.S. solely via the following: (1) our company website at www.Zoetis.com/careers site, or (2) via email to/from addresses using only the Zoetis domain of "@zoetis.com". In addition, Zoetis does not use Google Hangout for any recruitment related activities. Any solicitation or request for information related to job applications with Zoetis via any other means and/or utilizing email addresses with any other domain should be disregarded. In addition, Zoetis will never ask candidates to make any type of personal financial investment related to gaining employment with Zoetis.
This job has expired.