We are looking for an Industrial Electrician to join our team! Must be willing and able to help our facility with mechanical work.
You consider yourself a hands-on team member, and you don't mind the dirty work. You thrive in an independent work environment where every day is different. Your diverse background gives you the ability to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain all types of equipment.
The Electrician Mechanic performs maintenance and repair activities on all plant equipment including building-related equipment, off-road mobile equipment and assists mechanics with pipefittings, equipment rebuilds, HVAC, and more.
Day in the Life
After having your favorite morning beverage and checking in with your manager, you can expect to:
What you need to apply
- Diagnose electrical issues on 120-to-480 volt systems including MCC motor starters, VFD, Push button stations, and other plant equipment
- Troubleshoot PLC issues by determining good field inputs and outputs
- Run new or replace existing wire runs in PVC or rigid conduit
- Work on repairs and maintain equipment ranging from rebuilding a pump, replacing a valve, lubricating and inspecting HVAC equipment, performing a PM schedule on front end loader, just to name a few types of equipment you will be working on
- Diagnose mechanical problems, disassemble and reassemble units
- Perform routine maintenance on various heavy and light equipment
- Maintain clean and organized work area
For your hard work
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required
- High School Diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of electrical experience in an industrial setting
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Ability to pass pre-employment background checks and drug screening
- Tuition reimbursement after six months
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Employer paid certifications and training
- Benefits and 401K
- Paid Time Off
- Cash Recognition Programs
- Find out more at www.usecology.com
US Ecology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
This job has expired.