Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
021858 Industrial Electrical Technician - 1st Shift (Open)
- Knowledge of AC and DC machines.
- Ability to read schematics on AC and DC circuits.
- Troubleshooting skills with multi-meter - megger and other test equipment.
- Basic knowledge of industrial electrical controls and application circuits.
- Basic knowledge of installing conduit and raceways.
- Basic knowledge of Instrumentation\Process controls.
- Is assigned a daily prioritized work list to include: motors, motor starters, switchgear equip., programmable controllers, interior and exterior lighting, temperature detectors, differential pressure transmitters, pressure switches, limit switches and computerized control loops.
- Availability for M-F 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM Shift
- Availability for 24-hour on call status every 4wks as required.
- 3-5 years experience in an industrial electrical related position.
- Experience using multi meter, megger and other test equip required.
- Ability to work with hands, and operate electrician-type hand tools (pipe wrench, drill, screw gun, screw drivers, strippers, channel locks, pipe threader, and standard hand tools).
- Must have a basic understanding of mechanical equipment, hydraulic, compressed air systems.
- Must posses initiative to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Have basic reading, writing and math skills.
- Must have good leadership skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with other maintenance employees to instill a teamwork atmosphere to ensure a successful maintenance operation.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.