Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for an I&E Technician to join our team in Baytown, Texas.
U.S. Only: Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Maintenance and Repair on all electrically driven equipment in the facilities
- Maintenance and Repair on all Generators
- Installation, Maintenance and Repair to all air conditioning units
- Calibration and Maintenance of Plant and Platform instrumentation
- Breakdown and repair work to Power Plants switchgear
- Maintain and repair all commercial domestic equipment
- Repair and maintenance on heavy plant and other equipment
- Maintenance and repair to Gas Analysis equipment
Skills / Qualifications
High school or Trade Certificate in Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical Engineering
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.