With over 30 years of specialized expertise in infectious disease, immunology and allergy testing for immunocompromised and critical patients, EurofinsViracor is committed to helping medical professionals, transplant teams and reference labs get results faster, when it matters most. Viracor is passionate about delivering value to our clients by providing timely, actionable information - never losing sight of the connection between the testing we perform and the patients you serve.
Basic Function and Scope of Responsibility:
The Human Resources Coordinator is primarily responsible for providing assistance with the human resources processes and functions. This role provides excellent service to our Associates while administrative support to the human resource function including HRIS entry, onboarding support, recruiting support, and special projects as needed.
This is a full-time position with the following work schedule;
Monday- Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Essential Job Duties:
QualificationsEssential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service through the performance of functions that include answering routine employee questions regarding personnel policies and procedures (e.g., time & attendance, basic benefits & payroll, how to use HRIS, etc.) and escalating complex inquires as appropriate.
- Act as a liaison with the Eurofins National Service Center (NSC) teams, connecting Viracor Eurofins employees as needed, e.g., Benefits, HRIS, Payroll, Associate Relations
- Maintain employee electronic and paper personnel files using standard office procedures
- Coordinate post-offer, onboarding processes, such as:
- Conduct welcome phone calls and sending welcome packets
- Coordinate role-based onboarding screening requirements (e.g. travel to orientation for remote positions, coordinate background and drug screens, etc.)
- Monitor new employee pre-orientation company and candidate tasks to ensure completion timelines are met
- Receive, review and process I-9 documentation with outside vendor
- Prepare first-day packets and Personnel file setup.
- Provide recruiting process support, including:
- Assist with applicant tracking system functions as needed. This may include posting open positions, converting candidates to employees, etc.
- Schedule interviews
- Coordinate interview logistics with interviewers and candidates, such as: confirm times, conference rooms, directions to facility, and ensuring all participants have needed materials
- Make travel arrangements for remote candidates
- Assist in greeting and escorting candidates to interview rooms
- Prepare and provide reporting as requested
- Assist HR Generalist by preparing and processing Personnel Change Notices for various employee actions, including transfers, shift changes, promotions, status changes, name changes, etc. as needed
- Backup reception duties in case they are indisposed
- Perform other duties as requested
Additional InformationWhat we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, Communications, Psychology or other related field preferredor equivalent relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in Human Resources (Bachelor's degree in Human Resources will be considered equivalent experience)
- Knowledge of human resources practices and procedures required
- Knowledge of office procedures and records management practices preferred
- Basic experience with HRIS and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Superior organizational skills and appreciation for processes
- Highly self-disciplined and motivated
- Open to feedback; willingness to continuously learn and grow
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Desire and ability to work in a collaborative environment with many integrated processes; ability to see connections and how one's work impacts others;
- Highly adaptive to change; participates in and supports process improvement
- Displays strong ethics and composure particularly when interacting with either internal or external clients/customers.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Possesses ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs, including MS Word, Office and Excel. Knowledge of PowerPoint, Publisher and Visio helpful.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Physical Requirements:
- Physical dexterity sufficient to use hands, arms, and shoulders repetitively to operate a keyboard and other office equipment, use a telephone, access file cabinets and other items stored at various levels, including overhead
- Ability to speak and hear well enough to communicate clearly and understandably with sufficient volume to ensure an accurate exchange of information in normal conversational distance, over the telephone, and in a group setting
- Ability to continuously operate a personal computer for extended periods of time (4 or more hours)
- Mental acuity sufficient to collect and interpret data, evaluate, reason, define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions, make valid judgments and decisions
The essential physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.To learn more about Viracor Eurofins, please visit the following websites
www.eurofinsus.comEurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Viracor Eurofins is committed to promoting an equal employment opportunity workplace environment and is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the Company that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy, genetic information (GINA), disability, military and/or veteran status, and/or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. The Company's policy is to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer all employment-related matters on the basis of an individual's qualifications, abilities and efforts without regard to protected status.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.