About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies (PST), a company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information can be found at .
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Director, Human Resources to join our Praxair Surface Technologies Inc. (PST) team. This position, based in Indianapolis, Indiana, has responsibility for all people-based activities in the PST US businesses from a business strategy and operational perspective.
An excellent opportunity for an exceptional HR professional that has experience adding value to organizations through the delivery of strategic people projects, such as workforce planning, implementation and integration of people systems, incentive programs, and performance management systems.
This position provides support to business and functional leadership by ensuring equity and consistent application of all HR policies, procedures and implementing best practices. A critical success factor for this role will be ensuring alignment and consistency of HR activities across the business and more importantly within the region and responding to customer and stake holder requirements in a timely manner.
- Working closely with the Praxair Inc. HR team, effectively deployment of Praxair HR policies and processes
- Lead and manage HR activities and serve as the senior HR business partner for assigned PST business groups.
- Lead and manage the people processes in accordance with the policy guidelines of the Praxair Inc. and applicable PST guidelines
- Build and sustain highly productive relationships with PST senior leaders and managers, as well as Praxair's Corporate HR team and other key stakeholders (legal, corporate security, etc.)
- Participate in the identification, planning and where appropriate implementation of critical HR operating tasks.
- Manage and continuously improve the Performance Management Process within the organization educating and coaching managers/ key stakeholders
- Drive and deliver the assigned HR operational plan meeting stakeholder expectations in terms of objectives, standards & timelines
- Guides business leaders in handling all people related matters.
- Develop, interpret and implement Human Resource policies and procedures in conjunction with business strategies.
- Bachelor's Degree in human resources management or relevant field of study
- 10+ years' human resources experience across most HR disciplines
- Strong business acumen, the ability to drive results through others, strong analytical and skills, excellent process orientation
- Strong interpersonal, planning and organizing skills
- Hands on practical implementation knowledge of HR programs and processes
- High EQ, team building and people management skills with strong leadership abilities
- High level of customer orientation with a passion for excellence
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of uncompromising integrity
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time
We offer a comprehensive benefits program that supports our employees' and their families' wellbeing and provides the tools and resources our employees need to make well-informed decisions about their physical and financial future. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. PST Americas Coating Service is a supplier which abides by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). As such, persons considered for this position must be either a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident (green card holder) or otherwise classifiable as a U.S. person under relevant ITAR regulations.
This job has expired.
- Master's in human resources or MBA
- Prior experience in Labor Relations is a definite asset