Spring/Summer 2023 Internship- 20 hrs/wk in spring, up to 40 hrs/wk in summer
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $30 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at .
The Digitalization Intern will assist with defining the US HR digital strategy to improve business processes within Benefits and Payroll.
What You Will Enjoy Doing
- You will assist the US HR Operations Digitalization team to understand the transfer of data between systems and help to improve the current benefit and payroll processes
- You will leverage technology solutions to meet the needs of the Benefits and Payroll organization
- You will learn to creatively problem-solve the best approach to complex employee Benefit and Payroll problems while working within system limitations
- You will assist with testing the integration of our Benefits and Payroll applications
- You will help the team identify opportunities to improve processes as well as find new solutions
- You will participate with the team in discussions on system capabilities to help guide decisions and solutions among stakeholders and vendors
What Makes You Great
- You are working towards a degree in the Bachelor's or Master's program for Human Resources, Business Administration, Computer Science, or another relevant field of study
- You work well within a team environment, and you demonstrate great listening, and interpersonal skills
- You are flexible, creative and data-savvy; You love to learn and find creative solutions and improvements
- You are comfortable working with professionals in all levels of the company
- You have exposure to Microsoft Office and enjoy working in Excel
- You are a self-starter and always follows-up and follows-through
Why You Will Love Working With Us
Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our U.S. HR Operations team will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices, and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences - making Linde an employer of choice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.