Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always welcome.
Job Requisition #:
022302 HR Generalist (Open)
Under general supervision, independently performs work of moderate complexity or difficulty that focuses on managing production to optimize the use of resources and meet production schedules and standards including: planning and controlling production schedules and coordinating with material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials; estimating and scheduling the human resources, tools, and equipment needed for the production process; and/or researching, evaluating, and recommending changes to production processes, systems, technology, or equipment to enhance organization's production capabilities. Applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
Education and Experience
- Analyze, plan and control detailed production schedules.
- Assist with the local HR function, working closely with the Manager of Safety and Employee Services
- Assist with day-to-day HR responsibilities, including recruitment and on-boarding
- Responsible for updates and entries into Workday and Kronos Dimensions.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Manage benefits administration, annual enrollment, and communication of the offerings in coordination with Benefits Department
- Maintains availability for colleagues and helps with their concerns and HR needs.
- Maintains colleague attendance records; provides guidance for corrective actions.
- Support, update and implementation of current policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance for FMLA and medical leaves in coordination with third party leave administrator, and manage ADA process.
- Acts as backup for payroll processing and provide guidance to colleagues with payroll inquiries.
- Coordination of colleague events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
- Typically possesses a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Solid interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite or software.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated research ability.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age, national origin, color, disability, or veteran status. EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
This job has expired.