Spring/Summer 2023 Internship- 20 hrs/wk in spring, up to 40 hrs/wk in summer
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of $30 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at .
The Benefits Intern will assist with administration of benefit process within US HR Operations.
What You Will Enjoy Doing
- You will learn to analyze reports of employee information to determine benefits eligibility and enrollment status
- You will assist in reviewing audit reports to maintain accurate benefit data
- You will help enter and maintain employee benefit information
- You will share creative ideas to improve articles within our internal benefits Intranet
- You will work on special projects to assist in the improvement of benefit processes with the use of new technology
What Makes You Great
- You are working towards a degree in the Bachelor's or Master's program for Human Resources, Business Administration, Computer Science, or another relevant field of study
- You work well within a team environment, and you demonstrate great listening, and interpersonal skills
- You are flexible, creative and data-savvy; You love to learn and find creative solutions and improvements
- You are comfortable working with professionals in all levels of the company
- You have exposure to Microsoft Office and enjoy working in Excel
- You are a self-starter and always follows-up and follows-through
Why You Will Love Working With Us
Thinking outside of the box, working on new topics and concepts, deliver great solutions to our internal customers is essential to bring success to our business. Our U.S. HR Operations team will offer you a variety of possibilities to excel in your area of expertise. You will contribute towards making Linde an inclusive and diverse organization, creating innovative practices, and fostering an environment that welcomes all differences - making Linde an employer of choice.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
This job has expired.