At Horizontal, we put the customer first, embrace change, nurture collaboration, and work courageously. We are an office full of talented individuals who are passionate about the work they do. As an HR team, every day provides us with an opportunity to make a difference. We believe that by partnering with the individuals at all levels of the organization, we can influence our future.
Our work environment is diverse, fast-paced, and complex. We offer a talented HR professional a rewarding challenge with an opportunity to be part of a quickly growing global organization where the possibilities are limitless.
The individual in this role will be part of the HR/Admin Support Team and will work under the direction of the Global HR Director and Sr. HR Generalist to support the HR team. Tasks will be administrative in nature yet provide an entry level professional with exposure to all aspects of HR.
* Onboarding: pre-arrival and post-arrival HR activities
* Offboarding activities
* I-9 and E-verify verification
* Immigration-related employment verification activities
* Respond to general HR-related inquiries
* Report generation
* Information gathering
* Assist with or lead special projects as they relate to HR activities
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 1+ year administrative experience
* Experience or ability to learn immigration administration
* Experience handling sensitive, complex, and confidential information
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work successfully in a busy, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environment
* Detail-oriented and results-driven