39 Skyline DrSuite 1001, Lake Mary, Florida, 32746, United States of America
"Leadership is not a function of position, it's a function of behavior" - Kent Thiry, DaVita's Chairman and CEO.
As a Program Manager you have a variety of responsibilities and while each day will bring new challenges, your main areas of focus will be the management of patient care, teammates and financials.
Patient Care Management:
* Oversee nursing and technical services for patient training and treatment and ensure that appropriate adjustments in treatment plans are developed and implemented
* Maintain open, proactive communication with physicians, nurse practitioners, DaVita clinics and other healthcare professionals
* Create, implement, and administer policies, procedures and resources to ensure safe, appropriate treatment of patients
* Develop rapport with patients and manage patient concerns appropriately
* If Program Manager is not a registered nurse (RN), work collaboratively with a Clinical Coordinator to manage patient care services according to state-specific guidelines
* Maintain a positive work environment that reflects DaVita's Mission and Core Values and provide work direction for clinical teammates
* Manage all teammate employment areas such as hiring, promoting, job performance evaluations, professional development and disciplinary actions
* Ensure compliance with DaVita policies and procedures
* Develop and maintain educational programs to keep teammates up-to-date on nursing practices, infection control practices, worker/patient safety, etc.
* Create and maintain an accurate and timely budget
* Supervise inventory management, including purchasing, product selection and supply usage
* Ensure patient and treatment charge information and other related data are correct
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Program Manager:
* A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The shining star in this role should have:
* Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area strongly preferred
* If a Registered Nurse, current license within state of employment required
* If functioning as the Clinical Coordinator, minimum of 12 months clinical nursing experience and an additional six months' experience in each modality for which the nurse will provide training required
* Minimum of two years healthcare management experience preferred
* Current CPR certification required
* Other qualifications and combinations of skills may be considered at discretion of ROD and/or Divisional Vice President
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
Visit: http://www.careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
What We'll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits