Hardware Engineer- Board bring up-PCB If you are a Hardware Engineer- Board bring up-PCB with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing (These positions report to Sunnyvale CA and will require relocation, relocation packages available)
- EE degree
- 3-yrs experience design digital and mixed signal circuit boards, mobile devices strongly preferred
- Orcad (schematic capture, layout)
-Need Experience with Failure Analysis
- Experienced working with PCB fab and assembly houses and lab techs
- Solid lab experience with board bring up
- Knowledge of power electronics and wireless a plus
What You Need for this Position - Hardware Engineer
- Printed Circuit Board
- PCB bring up
Benefits - Vacation/PTO: 15 days
- Medical: yes
- Dental: yes
- Vision: yes
- Relocation: 7,000
So, if you are a Hardware Engineer- Board bring up-PCB with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.