Intrepid Solutions is looking for a qualified Graphics Specialists to join our team. The objective of this team is to accomplish production of daily intelligence products that are delivered to officials at the highest levels of Government. Along with the production of intelligence presentations, the team is responsible for designing materials for intelligence briefing products.
OPERATING HOURS AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Provide visual information support functions at every stage of the graphic/multimedia production process from concept to completion.
- Perform archival and retrieval of assets on daily basis.
- Perform actions necessary to complete the design and layout of intelligence and ad-hoc print and electronic publishing products.
- Perform quality checks on all projects.
- Provide documented written instructions that are reasonably understood to their shift supervisor and/or designee.
- This is a Full Time position, with standard operating hours Monday - Friday beginning at between 0300 and 0600.
- It is anticipated that this position will require 100% onsite support.
Position does not require travel.QualificationsCLEARANCE:
Active Top Secret / SCI and CI Polygraph. ***TS/SCI required upon application for initial consideration. This position is not open for any additional clearance upgrades outside of the CI Poly, reactivation, or sponsorship.***EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED AND Six (6) years of relevant experience
- Associates Degree AND Four (4) years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree AND Two (2) years of relevant experience
- Masters Degree AND Zero (0) years of relevant experience
N/ASKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have demonstrated specialized experience using commercial graphics or computer aided design programs.
- Proficiency in the use of both Macintosh and PC based computer platforms is mandatory..
- Proficient with professional graphic design applications, such as Adobe Create Suite 6 or later to include Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, InDesign, DreamWeaver, and Adobe Acrobat and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experienced with MAPublisher, ARCGIS, HTML5 coding, and 3D design and printing, desired.
- Capable of managing several tasks from several different requestors at one time.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled