Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is current seeking a Graduate Transportation Engineer with experience consistent, but not limited to:
- Assisting with PennDOT and local highway, traffic, and bridge design projects.
- Past experience with PennDOT design and inspection ideal.
- Responsibilities will include assisting Project and Senior Engineers with highway, traffic, and bridge design projects with PennDOT, the Pennsylvania Turnpike Commission, local governments, and universities.
- Coordination with other offices and disciplines (bridge, traffic, geotechnical, civil, environmental, etc.) may be required.
- Specific job tasks will include roadway geometric design, calculations, construction plans, specifications, estimates, and schedules.
- May also include public speaking and classroom instruction (training for construction and safety classes).
- Microsoft products, Microstation, and PennDOT Open Plan.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why Work With Us?
- Knowledge of PennDOT highway and/or bridge design a plus.
- EIT or scheduled FE exam a plus.
- Municipal engineering experience a plus.
- Public speaking and classroom instruction a plus.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.