ZS is a place where passion changes lives. As a management consulting and technology firm focused on transforming global healthcare and beyond, our most valuable asset is our people. Here you'll work side-by-side with a powerful collective of thinkers and experts shaping solutions from start to finish. At ZS, we believe that making an impact demands a different approach; and that's why here your ideas elevate actions, and here you'll have the freedom to define your own path and pursue cutting-edge work. We partner collaboratively with our clients to develop products that create value and deliver company results across critical areas of their business including portfolio strategy, customer insights, research and development, operational and technology transformation, marketing strategy and many more. If you dare to think differently, join us, and find a path where your passion can change lives.
Our most valuable asset is our people.
At ZS we honor the visible and invisible elements of our identities, personal experiences and belief systems-the ones that comprise us as individuals, shape who we are and
make us unique. We believe your personal interests, identities, and desire to learn are part of your success here. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and the networks ZS supports to assist our ZSers in cultivating community spaces, obtaining the resources they need to thrive, and sharing the messages they are passionate about. Learn more
ZS's Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firm's core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedication-whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
The Finance Controllership Team is a dynamic, hardworking and collaborative team responsible for managing the accounting, treasury, tax, and audit functions within ZS. Controllership is expected to bring logic, expertise, discipline, and a controls mindset to our business stakeholders, both internally and externally. Internal stakeholders include senior leadership, client teams and other enterprise groups, and external stakeholders include our network of lenders, audit, and tax professionals.
GLOBAL TAX LEAD
We are seeking to hire a Tax Manager within the Controllership Team. Candidate must possess a strong tax background, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to understand and add value to ZS's business. Ability to flex/multitask, critically evaluate processes, and collaborate are additional prerequisites. Geographically, our team is located in Evanston and Pune, India.
- Oversee ZS's global tax compliance requirements. Design and lead function initiatives related to our global tax operating model to effectively manage the growing complexity of ZS's global footprint.
- Collaborate with external tax advisors to effectively manage ZS's tax risk and evaluate opportunities for tax efficiency. Oversee R&D and M&E credit studies, nexus studies, transfer pricing studies, and tax audit support provided by external tax advisors.
- Support ZS's corporate development and acquisition strategy through pre-acquisition due diligence and post-acquisition integration of tax compliance processes.
- Oversee the implementation and adherence to global tax compliance policies;
- Lead the evaluation of existing tax processes. Collaborate with functional and regional leads and other members of Finance to re-engineer the design of processes and controls to increase efficiency and mitigate identified risks. Assess the current and future-state of tax processes and consider impacts on enterprise systems;
- Research business tax needs and collaborate with external tax advisors to convert compliance requirements into process-based solutions which are successfully realized with the system and resources available. Understand business processes and anticipate areas for adding value to the services the Finance team provides the organization.
- Supervise and mentor junior controllership team members as their professional development coach. Actively participate in the development of controllership team members, provide coaching and assist in elevating the capabilities of direct reports and the controllership team as a whole.
- Lead and participate in other special projects as necessary.
Perks & Benefits:
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or related area;
- 10+ years of relevant Corporate tax experience, either in a professional services firm or for-profit business;
- CPA preferred
ZS offers a comprehensive total rewards package including health and well-being, financial planning, annual leave, personal growth and professional development. Our robust skills development programs, multiple career progression options and internal mobility paths and collaborative culture empowers you to thrive as an individual and global team member.
We are committed to giving our employees a flexible and connected way of working. A flexible and connected ZS allows us to combine work from home and on-site presence at clients/ZS offices for the majority of our week. The magic of ZS culture and innovation thrives in both planned and spontaneous face-to-face connections.Considering applying?
At ZS, we're building a diverse and inclusive company where people bring their passions to inspire life-changing impact in global healthcare and beyond. We are most interested in finding the best candidate for the job and recognize the value that candidates with all backgrounds, including non-traditional ones, bring. If you are interested in joining us, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements listed above.
ZS is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities without regard to any class protected by applicable law.To Complete Your Application:
Candidates must possess or be able to obtain work authorization for their intended country of employment.
ZS is committed to providing and maintaining a safe workplace. In order to keep its employees safe, ZS recommends that all its employees and contractors be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination can be voluntarily provided upon acceptance of offer of employment.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE.
Find Out More At:
This job has expired.