AstraZeneca's strategy in Cardiovascular Renal Metabolic (CVRM) pushes the boundaries of science and technology and focuses on ways to reduce morbidity, mortality and organ damage by addressing multiple risk factors across cardiovascular (CV) disease, life-threatening bleeds, diabetes and chronic kidney-disease indications. The patient-centric approach is reinforced by science-led life-cycle management programs and technologies, including early research into regenerative methods. In this role, you'll play a pivotal role in channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients' lives.
As Global Associate Marketing Director, ATTR you will have opportunities to develop and implement brand strategies, marketing and promotional campaigns, market access and patient services programs, and support medical and policy program development and other critical needs are being identified across our global and local marketing company teams. The successful candidate must be a strong matrix leader and marketer, with specific responsibility for shaping and implementing brand strategy. Clear thinking with the ability to lead and demonstrate passion for the brand is required.
What you'll do
- Based upon insights and input from key focus markets and customer groups, contribute to an integrated and comprehensive Global Strategic Plan and campaign evolution liaising with Medical, Access, Commercial Excellence and other relevant functions for input building and alignment.
- Influence and drive the execution of strategy, operational plan and new clinical data dissemination, along with continuous evaluation and evolution of the global brand strategy and tactics, making course corrections as needed
- Accountable for working with regions and key markets to ensure consistent execution of the strategy, new data launch readiness / commercial excellence, performance analysis and understanding
- Work with external key disease experts and policy collaborators' relationships in line with brand team objectives - represent the view of the customer and patient in global teams
- Support forecasting and financial modelling efforts throughout the business planning cycles to ensure alignment to Therapeutic Area strategy and broader Biopharmaceutical Business Unit objectives
- Work effectively across a global matrix team comprising of functional marketing and commercial specialists, including close engagement with regions and key markets.
Position locations include Gaithersburg, MD, Wilmington, DE, and Gothenburg, Sweden. Gaithersburg, MD is the preferred location.Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in business, marketing or the sciences.
- 5+ years of Pharmaceutical Commercial experience with at least 3 years of Marketing experience
- Expertise in cardiovascular, and/or rare disease
- Strong understanding of local healthcare system pricing and reimbursement
- Strong understating of pricing, reimbursement, market access, and hub services across key markets
- Proven experience in working within cross-functional business units crucial
- Strong financial savvy with the ability to assess and get results
- Advanced Degree in business, marketing, or the sciences.
- Clinical experience in Cardiovascular Renal Metabolic therapeutic area
- Experience in rare disease therapeutic areas
- Experience in specialty care access service models
- Experience in cross-channel, cross-customer marketing
At AstraZeneca when we see an opportunity for change, we seize it and make it happen, because any opportunity no matter how small, can be the start of something big. Delivering life-changing medicines is about being entrepreneurial - finding those moments and recognizing their potential. Join us on our journey of building a new kind of organization to reset expectations of what a bio-pharmaceutical company can be. This means we're opening new ways to work, pioneering groundbreaking methods and bringing unexpected teams together. Interested? Come and join our journey.So, what's next!
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Good, because we can't wait to hear from you.Where can I find out more?
Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
Follow AstraZeneca on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AstraZeneca/
Follow AstraZeneca on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/astrazeneca/?hl=en
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We comply with all applicable laws and regulations on non-discrimination in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
AstraZeneca requires all US employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 but will consider requests for reasonable accommodations as required by applicable law.
This job has expired.