Pennoni is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm founded more than five decades ago. We approach engineering challenges from a wider spectrum of angles than most, from land development to energy management. Our goal is to help communities and private sector clients alike navigate the ever-changing technological advancements available and learn how best to integrate “smart” solutions into the current landscape to make them a part of resilient and sustainable planning. Our combination of talent and experience generates unprecedented solutions for diverse and iconic projects around the globe.
Pennoni Associates is currently looking for a __________ with experience consistent, but not limited to:
Pennoni Associates is currently seeking a Reality Capture & Geospatial Applications Developer with experience consistent, but not limited the following:
Working as part of the design team to expand the incubation, development and roll-out of applications for the transportation industry, including:
- Interactive virtual public meeting spaces, digital roll plans, digital project delivery of both point clouds and renderings using Pennoni’s Photo360 application.
- Project types include companywide projects, transportation improvement projects, safety improvement projects, tunnel projects, utility provider projects, bridge replacement projects and multi-use trail projects.
- Focus on growing the PFX (Pennoni Effects) team to be more technically proficient in support of reality capture processing and use of Photo360 application.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate leadership and project/client management abilities.
- MicroStation Connect, OpenRoads Designer (ORD) and ProjectWise (PW) experience or Autodesk/Civil 3-D experience
- Familiarity with processing large data sets, including point clouds and photography to develop 3D mesh models to be utilized by the PFX team to develop digital twins and digital project deliverables
- Ability to support development of CAD standards and HDLS and lidar-based projects
- Understanding of XR and interactive program applications, specifically for the development of 3D virtual meeting spaces and virtual interactive career fairs
- Provide leadership and technical support for the development of both the BIM and Bridge Inspection program, specifically for the development of 3D bridge models from drone scan and photography data
- Assist with companywide technology improvements, including the development of applications for optimizing aerial tile imagery for use in roadway and transportation projects (as well as other projects within Pennoni)
Why Work With Us?
- Excellent communication skills – both oral and written.
- Experience meeting with clients and managing projects.
- Ability to collaborate well with others and mentor younger staff to support the PFX team.
At our core, we recognize that the unique qualities of our Pennoni individuals are essential for innovation and growth as a whole. Pennoni, an ENR Top 500 consulting engineering firm, offers many opportunities to help you build your career. We continually strive to build a great workplace where our employees trust the people they work for, enjoy the people they work with, and take pride in what they do.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.