Full Stack Developer - REMOTE We are a leading provider of strategic advice and shareholder services to corporate clients around the world.
Our firm provides corporate boards and executives with strategic advice and services relating to corporate governance, shareholder and bondholder communication and engagement, capital markets intelligence, proxy solicitation, shareholder activism, and mergers and acquisitions.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer with 4-6 years of development experience building applications using .NET, Angular, Azure, and Web API.
What You Will Be Doing - Responsible for Microsoft .NET (C#) based application design, coding standards, and practices.
- Work closely with the business stakeholders and create technology road maps.
- A hands-on technologist with significant experience in the design and development of enterprise applications.
- Advanced abilities building applications using Microsoft .NET, Angular, MVC, C#, and related technologies.
- Proven ability to develop on MS SQL Server and Azure
- Hands-on experience developing Web services leveraging technologies like WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
- Ability to understand complex business processes and be able to interpret business requirements and produce functional/technical specifications.
- Experience developing applications in the financial services domain.
- Ability to work in a structured environment utilizing source control, CI/CD, Agile methodologies, with a high focus on quality.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills
What You Need for this Position BSCS and 3+ years of professional development experience using:
- C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core
- Web API
What's In It for You Competitive base salary ($120,000-$130,000/year plus 7.5-10% bonus) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
So, if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Patrick Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.